NORTHERN BROADBAND WIRELESS IS HIRING! WE WILL TRAIN SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS!
We are looking for Part-Time & Full-time technicians, Monday to Saturday
The successful WIRLESS INSTALLER applicant is:
- Applicant must be neat and orderly as installations are performed at people’s homes and businesses which they highly value.
- Personable as direct customer interaction is required.
- Able to work independently or with other team members.
- A CLEAN driving record.
- Comfortable working at heights
- Ability to do tower work is a plus but not required.
- Able to lift 50 pounds and be mechanically inclined.
- Familiar with various hand and power tools is a must.
- Knowledge of standard desktop pc networking, TCP/IP, and browsers
- Basic troubleshooting skills are a definite plus as resolving customer issues is required as well as new installations.
- Problem solving / troubleshooting skills are essential.
Applying for Position
Only qualified candidates that meet or exceed our requirements will be considered. If you have the skills and are looking for a great opportunity, please submit your resume and work history via email to: